Vanilla or Chocolate Sponge filled and frosted with Vanilla or White Chocolate Buttercream and decorated in fondant. Can be adapted to Cinderella, Belle and Elsa.
Vanilla or Chocolate Sponge frosted with Vanilla or White Chocolate Buttercream and finished with Fondant decorations.
8" Sponge (Vanilla, Chocolate or Lemon cake filled with a flavoured buttercream. Coated with Chocolate ganache, decorated with fondant, personalised message and Sugar Flower Bouquet.
- Light chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream
- Chocolate cake with Belgian chocolate ganache buttercream
- Vanilla bean sponge with vanilla bean buttercream
- Luscious lemon cake with lemon drizzle & lemon buttercream
- Moist carrot cake with a choice of orange or vanilla buttercream
- Rich fruit cake, covered in marzipan and fondant
- Moist banana cake with vanilla bean buttercream
- Red velvet sponge with vanilla bean buttercream
With so many wonderful cake coverings it is sometimes difficult to choose, here we list the things you need to know to help you make your choice!
Sugarpaste is the most popular cake covering in the UK. The finish is soft to touch and we can create either square edges on the top edges of the cake or slightly rounded – pending which suits your chosen design best. We use only the finest sugar paste that gives a smooth finish and has a beautifully balanced sweetness. We do not use Marzipan underneath the fondant on our sponge cakes, (although we can provide if this is preferred), but we do use either Buttercream or Ganache instead.
You can have our cakes covered in buttercream for a very simple finish, we can also pipe buttercream on your cakes – cakes can be adorned with fresh flowers and fruits of the forest or just very plain and simple and you can also have them with an ombre affect. Please note that we do not recommend buttercream cakes to be used anywhere outside, in a marquee, or without air con for the months of June, July and August.
A cake with no covering at all is called a Nude or Natural cake. We can do these with all our flavour sponges and these can be produced in either 3 or 4 layers of sponge.